Thursday, April 23, 2015

Know Your Author

Hi  and welcome to my blog, if you are reading this you are probably as bored as I was when i started to write this. My name is Mike, and I enjoy drinking and brewing beer, amongst other things. I reside in Akron, Ohio and perused my bachelors at The University of Akron, attaining a Bachelors Science in Nursing. Currently I work at a major hospital in Cleveland Ohio, a full time thirty six hour a week career leaving me lots of free time. In said free time I do a variety of things, mainly sit around and watch Netflix or playing  Dota 2. When I am feeling more useful I enjoy working on cars, using power tools, and biking.  I like to drink beer whilst enjoying most of my hobbies, and due to this I drink a lot of different types of beer. Currently I plan to do at least one write up per weak of beer, maybe more depending on my work schedule. I have no real preference on types of beer, I like to try as many as possible, including my own creations. So look forward to reading through my mostly incoherent ramblings about beer! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment